* Whitening Soap with Bengkoang Extract (Singkamas).
* White Goddess has 5 Whitening Actives plus Emu Oil.
* White Goddess 5 whitening actives' exclusive formula slowly peels off rough dead skin to reveal healthy, beautiful skin. Emu oil's amazing skin absorption properties and essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9 plus bengkoang's skin lightening botanical, transform your skin from blemished, uneven skin tone to a brighter, clearer, translucent one.
EMU OIL + BENGKOANG EXTRACT = FLAWLESS and LIGHTER COMPLEXION
Absynthe's WHITE GODDESS PREMIUM EMU SOAP with Lilac Swirls
(Emu/Bengkoang Whitening Soap)
* Emu oil and bengkoang is the perfect combination that can give you that flawless complexion. With emu oil's amazing skin absorption properties and bengkoang’s scientifically proven skin lightening botanical …. transforming your skin from blemished, uneven skin tone to brighter, clearer, translucent one.
The White Goddess Premium Emu Soap comes with our 24/7 Love your skin set but it is also sold individually.
Absynthe Premium Emu Soaps are made in small batches, hand-crafted, with NO harsh chemical detergents, NO petrochemical and are super fatted for extra skin softening. Our exclusive soap formula never contain petroleum by-products (commonly known as mineral oil).
Choose the best Premium Emu Soap for you!
* Bengkoang lightens the skin, so the skin looks fairer and whiter. The extract is described to have properties like cooling and skin refreshing. Ingredients in Bengkoang extract are also said to relieve itchy skin and provide firmness.
* Bengkoang is a skin lightening botanical that inhibits melanin productions.
* Bengkoang is a skin lightening active that shows to inhibit tyrosinase.
* Bengkoang is already a patented skin lightener in Japan.
Did you know that Absynthe is the first company in the Phils. to use botanical Bengkoang (singkamas) extract as whitening actives in skincare?
"Now everyone else has infused this extract to their products."
Did you know that Absynthe PREMIUM EMU SOAPS are FREE OF TRICLOSAN?
Soap may hold a dirty little secret in the form of a chemical called triclosan. Used in antiseptic hand soaps, shaving gel, toothpaste, deodorant and other hygiene products, a new study has found the chemical can weaken muscle contraction. Triclosan is an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal chemical that has shown negative effects both on our environment and health.
Got to Article link on Triclosan.